bruce's blog

Join us in posting comments and/or blog entries with stories about the life of the magnificent bruce jackson -- tales from the underground, jokes he would have liked, photos, poems, videos, etc.

To post, you can sign-in and click "add post", or click "comment" under current posts. If you have trouble posting, email us your comments / photos (blackleyjackson@gmail.com) and we'll post for you.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bruce was so kind to me while dealing with my grandmother's troubles after her husband and Bruce's father, Sterling, passed away. I enjoyed keeping in touch with him and always considered him a person who was thoughtful, understanding, yielding, compassionate, and accomplished with a loving family. What a likeable person! I only recently learned that we shared a love of dogs. My thanks to Bruce's family for remembering my grandmother during the holidays. My heart pours out to you all.

My mother Linda Kolhouse-Huffman, my brother Chris Kolhouse, and my brother Ron and his family join me in my sentiments.

With My Sincerest Sympathy,
Nicki Kolhouse
nkolhouse@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment